Sunday 11 August 2013

Day 2

I started doing my braidlocs yesterday. I could have finished but my arms just weren't up to it at all so had to take regular breaks! Here are photos of my progress. I just hope I've done it right, I am just worried about the size of them. I hope they will be ok in the end

To begin with I washed my hair, sectioned and used the African threading method  to stretch and maintain parts while I worked on a section of hair


This is what it looks like now. I'm in the home stretch!

1 comment:

  1. You have done a wonderful job!! I am excited for you and can't wait to follow your journey to maturity. I completely understand how you feel about your arms being tired. It took me a week to finish my locs, but I took my time and made sure to do the job well while taking care of my body during the process. By the way, i've updated my blog so pics of my new braidlocks are here! ~Dewdrop

    ReplyDelete