Friday 2 August 2013

Why I've Decided to Braidlock

I have been wanting  to get Sisterlocks installed for ages but cannot seem to find anyone near me to install them. The one person nearest to me is fully booked till January and I honestly do not think I can wait that long.

Why Braidlocks


  • I can braid my own hair so it is a quick and simple way to start
  • I do not like the palm rolling method, especially when used with beeswax. Last time I got dreadlocks I got so much build up and shampooing was a nightmare
  • As I will be doing these myself there will be no cost. Saves me well over £400!
Let the journey begin!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on deciding to start your braidlock journey! I will definitely be following you and I can't wait to see the outcome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I should be done by the end of today fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the club, I'll be watching you, maybe I'll get some pointers. I had mine installed on July 17th, I paid someone to do mine cause I wanted micros for the sisterlock look. It has been a month for me and I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gale. I'm a bit stumped too as to what to do with mine. I am loving them so far, just need to redo the ones at the back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved my BLs!! I can't wait to see how you're mature!

    ReplyDelete